We are looking for a talented intern person to join our Brooklyn-based studio.
We are primarily looking for someone to help out on front-end code on both our products and client projects. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, hone your skills, and contribute valuable work to real projects—not go on coffee runs (unless that’s something you’re passionate about).
You should have:
- A strong portfolio with emphasis on web design/development
- Impressive front-end web development skills (HTML5/CSS3)
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong writing and communication skills
…and if you have experience wtih (and/or willingness to learn) any of the following you may just blow our minds:
- Responsive web design and media queries
- Programming languages (PHP/Rails)
- Version control (Git)
- Content management systems
- Design and typography
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Rock Band®
- Sense of humor
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
This is a paid internship (commitment is flexible), with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. Interested? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and introduce yourself.
Note: we are looking for someone to work from our studio in Brooklyn, New York.