We’re looking for a Community Manager with a passion for our products and their purpose. You will work on a small team that wears many hats, and participate in customer success, social media, content editing, sales, support, and anywhere you feel comfortable.
Who you are:
- You’re empathetic, open-minded, and collaborative
- You’re excited to work on new challenges every day
- You’re comfortable talking with customers over email, phone, and video chat
- You love shipping smart, meaningful products
- You are a good communicator and writer
- You love helping people
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to understand needs and drive product improvements
- Proactively identify opportunities and execute on your ideas
- Create and improve support documents and tutorials
- Address and assist with technical issues and troubleshooting
- Help to improve onboarding and user engagement
- Contribute to our blogs, newsletters, and social media
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products and experiences
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with modern tools like GitHub Issues, Slack, Helpscout, Intercom, and Campaign Monitor
- Have interest or understanding of design and software development
- Excited to learn new things
Oak is an independent design-led product studio in Brooklyn, New York. We make creative products like Dropmark and Siteleaf, and work on a number of other ventures. As a team we enjoy blurring the lines of design and engineering, and encourage cross-disciplinary collaboration as much as possible.
Learn more on our About page.
While New York is preferred, we may consider remote for the right person. We are an equal opportunity team and value diversity at our company. Let’s be awesome together!
Sound like you?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for and introduce yourself.