Full Stack Developer
Who you are:
- You’re empathetic, open-minded, and collaborative
- You’re comfortable jumping between the frontend (React, Vue.js, Sass, etc) and backend (primarily Ruby)
- You have experience working with tools like GitHub and Figma
- Someone who enjoys working on a variety of exciting projects
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products and experiences
- Collaborate on product vision, take ownership, and execute on your ideas
- Operate with independence to proactively identify and address issues and opportunities
- Document APIs and software you help build
- Post photos of your dog and/or sourdough to our #random Slack channel
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Siteleaf and/or Dropmark
- Have interest in product design
- Have contributed to open source projects
- Understand APIs, CI, Docker, etc
- Test your code
- Have experience working with AWS or similar cloud platform
- Tinker with other programming languages like PHP, Go, Swift, Java (Android), etc
Oak is an independent design-led product studio in Brooklyn, New York. We make creative products like Dropmark and Siteleaf, and work on a number of other ventures. As a team we enjoy blurring the lines of design and engineering, and encourage cross-disciplinary collaboration as much as possible.
Learn more on our About page.
While New York is preferred, we will consider remote for the right person. We are proudly an LGBTQ+ owned and operated business, and value diversity of all kinds at our company. Let’s work together!
Sound like you?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for and introduce yourself ✌️